Visiting and Non-Degree Seeking Students

Students who are seeking degrees from other colleges or universities should check with their respective institution on the possibility of transferring credit earned at the University of Idaho.

Nondegree-seeking students or teachers seeking re-certification credit may apply online (no transcript required).  However, summer session enrollment does not constitute admission to the University of Idaho as a degree-seeking student.